Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is the Attorney for Sprechman and Associates breaking the law?

This blog is for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY and is providing my opinion ONLY, on topics such as the Florida statutes and what is happening with the situation as it is unfolding with my wife and the suit filed against her. This is NOT legal advice but my opinion on the unfolding events as it pertains to a specific scenario, with a specific Junk Debt Buyer, and specific circumstances surrounding all the parties involved. I may at time to time comment on other topics relating to case law and other issues but again it is to stimulate you to do your own research and encourage discussion should you choose to do so.

Again, this is NOT legal advice, I am NOT an attorney nor have I ever been an attorney. You should NOT rely on anything on this blog as a defense or apply it to your own situation. Again, this blog is meant to encourage you to think and do your own research.

If you are, or may soon be, in a similar situation, do your own research, read the Florida state statutes (or your own states statutes), read your states Rules of Civil Procedure. YOU will need to determine your own conclusions, and consult with a bar certified attorney in your area, if at all possible to do so, so that you can obtain sound legal advice.

In no event will this blog or I be held liable to any party for any damages arising, in any way, out of the use of information on this blog, you have been warned. I am only chronicling my opinion and the events as they occur. Again, I cannot stress it enough, if this blog has you thinking, then research, research, research, and talk to a bar certified attorney in your area.

**********************************************************************************

I had to post this, not sure if it will go anywhere but it is interesting. As I stated previously regarding the lawsuit that Sprechman and Associates PA has brought against my wife for Livingston Financial LLC. Is it possible that Livingston Financial LLC is in violation of Florida Statutes chapter 559 part VI. While the State of Florida is determining the merits of my wife's complaint I wonder if the attorney that files suit at Sprechman is also violating the statute and as such in reach of statute 559.785.......

559.785 Criminal penalty. 
It shall be a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083, for any person not exempt from registering as provided in this part to engage in collecting consumer debts in this state without first registering with the office, or to register or attempt to register by means of fraud, misrepresentation, or concealment.

I cannot say if the attorney is indeed violating that statute as well but it's interesting to consider. Just a thought while she is waiting on the State.

No comments:

Post a Comment